How can it be true

Ever since I heard it late Monday night I've been wondering how it can be true, how can you really be gone? You were fine, nothing wrong, healthiest one in the bunch and now your just gone! I'll never get to hear you sing again, you won't be there when I get married, my kids will never be put to sleep in a matter of minutes by your magic touch. Just saying the words.... I can't do it, it can't be true can it? No this is just a cruel joke, well that's what I was hoping until the arrangements were made, it's not a cruel joke. My grandfather is dead. I guess I should try to think of all the goods times I had with him, but every time I do I just think "well my children won't get that" or "my niece and nephew won't ever get that." I got see him smile at me when I graduated high school, my brother won't get that. I have so many wonderful memories of an amazing man. I just wish he was still here to make more, but God knows why He needed him more than we did, we will be able to learn a new normal, eventually, for now though we all hurt, but hey you get to be with you brothers and sisters, your mom and dad, Grandpa Broxton, aunt Sharon, and Uncle Teddy. We love all y'all and until later goodbye.

Rest in Peace papa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In case you were curious

2013 NASCAR Cup Schedule

Places I want to see