Ideas for next year

I have been trying to figure out ways to post more on here; and I don't mean just like "Hi I'm still here" posts so I was thinking I would take my love for NASCAR, my knowledge of the sports history, and this seasons schedule(hopefully with some interesting twists and turns) and do some(hopefully)interesting posts. So the plan right now is shortly after the first of the year I will have a post with the entire NASCAR Cup schedule which will include the date, track, whether it is a points race or not, the defending winner, and(when possible) the race name. Then, before each race I plan on a "history post" where I will pull a race from the NASCAR archives either on the date, or at the track. After the race I will do a recap post, where I will talk about the race, with highlights on the winner, whoever ran good but didn't get the win, and possibly the driver who didn't perform to their capabilities. That's what the plans for next year are; your feedback is appreciated! Kimberly }{

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In case you were curious

2013 NASCAR Cup Schedule

Places I want to see