been silent for a while

So y'all may have noticed that I have been silent on Facebook and my blog for the last little bit, the reason is that I have just been busy, between work, school, church, and homework there aren't really that many hours left in any given week. This semester I have Speech, Introduction to Education, Class Piano 1, ASL1, and Drawing 1 <-- that is just my school schedule then I work as many rush shifts @ Domino's as I can, Wednesdays I have AWANA, and Sundays I have Children's Church, now don't get me wrong I enjoy doing most of that stuff but there just aren't enough hours to all that and keep up with Facebook and my blog. Unfortunately I am being forced to take a break from some of this stuff to have my gallbladder taken out on Thursday, then my birthday is on Friday(lovely birthday present huh?)and then hopefully next week I can get back to full activity load. For now my plan is to attempt to go to classes tomorrow morning and then hopefully to the art show that I have a piece in(FSCJ downtown campus if anyone wants to go) and take the rest of the week as it comes.

A little NASCAR for you, Tony Stewart will be crowned the Nextel Cup Champion for the third time in his career, but the only reason that they say he has three Nextel Cup championships is because they like to call each champion under the current name of the series, for example they say that Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt have seven Nextel cup championships even though Nextel didn't take over sponsorship for the cup series until 2006, any way Tony Stewart was the last guy not named Jimmie Johnson to win a title which he won in 2005 and before that he was one of the last two guys to win the Winston Cup championship which he won in 2002. One NASCAR reporter pointed out that Tony Stewart had won a championship every three years so the next time they expected him to win a title was 2008, but Jimmie Johnson was on a streak that would go on two more years not only tying Cale Yarborough(sp?) with three consecutive titles but then making history in his own right by winning not 3, not 4, but 5 straight titles so I believe that some day Jimmie Johnson will be in the NASCAR hall of fame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In case you were curious

2013 NASCAR Cup Schedule

Places I want to see